Monday, May 18, 2009

Brief Interuption

We will return to the Lesbo Trilogy shortly after this coverage of some golf game somewhere.

"Well, Tom, isn't it a lovely day here at this large expensive-looking green place?"

"Yes, Tom, I couldn't agree more. It's very green here today."

"We have some guy with a stripy tee-shirt at the eighth hole. I presume he's going to try to put the ball in the hole now."

"Yeah, Tom. That's a good guess. Oh, here he goes. He's started to wiggle a bit as he lines up or whatever they do."

"That's right, Tom. I'm going to predict that he's going to strike it next."

"OH, yes. He's just hit the ball using the stick. Remarkable."

"So, the ball is now on its way towards the hole."

"I think the ball might go into the hole, Tom."

"Yes, Tom. It might go into the hole. But, I also have my doubts. Maybe it won't go into the hole."

"Well, I have to say, it's surely going in the direction on the hole."

"I see your point, Tom. It is going in the direction of the hole, but maybe only the general direction."

"It's pretty tense here as we continue to watch the ball travel towards the location of the hole."

"Oh, look at that, Tom. He's missed it."

"He has missed it, Tom. I really thought it was going into the hole."

"I was thinking that myself. But I now see that I was right to doubt that it was going to go into the hole on that shot."

"All the standing around leaning on sticks isn't going to change the fact that the ball just didn't go into the hole that time. For a while it looked like it was going to go in..."

"It did, Tom."

"...but, in the end, it didn't."

"And he doesn't look happy about, Tom."

"Well, I wouldn't be happy with that miss either. Want to go for a WKD?"

"Bang up job, Tom."

1 comment:

Deeoshaythree said...

LOL. Golf on telly is flange.